Wednesday, May 16, 2007

some lightness for the journey...

sorry i haven't posted in a while. there's a lot of stuff going on as i wrap up life as pastor for campus ministry, help to coordinate our synod assembly as this is the 100 year anniversary for Lutheran campus ministry and we're hosting, getting grants for this new emerging church, completing my dmin papers and reading, saying good-bye to students for the summer, it goes on. i'm sure i'm not the only one, but whew!

anyway, here's some great viewing pleasure to add to your day. i got them from an emerging friend of mine here in town.

1. Great tips on how to parent your children in the faith
2. door to door atheists
3. the submissive jesus prayer
4. the atheist delusion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I don't know if I have ever imagined something so sad as that scene. I would normally make a funny comment on how that mom did a great job of making eye contact to convey her point, but this is a little too serious for my normal antics. Doesn't it make you want to embrace that poor kid? I wish I could get him into our youth group for a while and show him the love that he deserves...

tamie marie said...

the door to door atheist is really funny.